The seersucker skirt (pattern: Simplicity 4236) was a new project made with some stash fabric I picked up at Walmart years ago (I think it was $3 a yard). I cut the fabric on Friday and I was done sewing the hem on Saturday morning.
I started the dress (pattern: McCall's M5313) about 2 summers ago. It wasn't difficult to make but it was very time consuming since the whole dress is lined and required a lot of hand sewing. It was my first dress, so I'm really siked about it. Hopefully it doesn't fall apart.
I'm glad the skirt and dress are finished so I can wear them during the last few days of summer.
There was also a pajama pants project that finally got finished too. About 2 Christmas' ago, I promised my mom a pair of wide-legged pajama pants from Amy Butler's In Stitches book. They are sort of done. I just need to pick up some binding tape for the waist ties.