4.22.2010

Celebrating Earth Week In My Closet

Your closet can give Earth a big high-five this week too. Check out these eco-friendly options to add to your wardrobe (I think I'll be doing some online shopping this week!).
Zoe&Zac for Payless
zoe&zac for Payless
Currant Peep-toe Flat $24.99
(organic and flax seed blend cotton, recycled rubber soles)

American Apparel Organic Tee
American Apparel
Unisex Organic Fine JerseyShort Sleeve V-Neck $19
(organic cotton)
I have this shirt and would wear it everyday if I could. But that would be weird.

olsenhaus balance
olsenHaus
Balance 2 Peep-toe Pump $219
(made of vegan-friendly materials)
Endless.com is offering $25 off on eco-shoes
stewart + brown
Stewart + Brown
camilla dress $168
(organic crepe cotton, made in the usa)
Stewart + Brown's site also have a great sales section
Vivienne Westwood and Melissa dragon shoe
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Melissa
Lady Dragon Ball $154
(breathable PVC)

Mociun dress
Mociun
Tie-front dress $400
(organic bamboo)
I can't wait for this dress to go on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment