7.08.2010

A bunch of thanks!

I'm back from my little blogging break with two new announcements!

1. We have a name for the dog. He will be known as The Pilot. The Dude thought it would be funny to have "the" in front of his name. So far, Pilot has not complained about his new name (it was Oreo before).

Thanks to everyone that suggested names through faceplace, twitter and email. It took us quite some time to pick a name because of all of the great suggestions. One day, I'll try to get a post together of the name suggestions to help anyone else trying to name a pet (or kid).

Pilot's heart

Pilot's neck heart

2. Today is Just Over The River's first anniversary! Hope you've enjoyed following me on my little adventures, because I've enjoyed sharing them. Thanks to Lauren and Elizabeth for encouraging me to start blogging.

I've been really lucky to have been able to "meet" some great bloggers along the way and reconnect to old friends. This year, I hope to be able to share more house projects (once we are out of the triple digit temps), inspiration and other fun stuff.

A bunch of thanks!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogiversary! Also, I love the name "The Pilot." Everyone should have a "The" in front of their name. Or some sort of title at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. I. LOVE. That. Name.

    Is it weird that I'm super choose-y about animal names? It took me two weeks to name Satchel.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Way.

    No. Way.

    He does NOT have a heart on the back of his neck.

    I just died a little! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your first year and "the" dog. . .

    hmmm, I think I want to be The Laurendy from now on. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great name! And well done on your first year of blogging. It's been interesting to see your projects from the other side of the world. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! You guys so inspire me!

    The Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first year!!

    p.s. Good name for the dog! Not as good as "The Admiral," but you would have been stealing it from us anyway...

    ReplyDelete