3.08.2010

Signs of Spring

Today was the first morning in a long time that the birds were chirping like crazy when I woke up. Bulbs planted in the Fall are starting to peep up from the snow and these little "snow-drops" are in bloom.

With the weather warming up over the weekend to the 50s, I felt like I should be outside doing something. But, I was a sicky and stayed in bed for most of the weekend.

I did manage to accomplish one thing though... I made some homemade all-purpose cleaner to get a start on the Spring cleaning.

I used 1 cup of water, 1 cup of white vinegar and about 20 drops of Lavender Vanilla essential oil. Hopefully, the cleaner will do the trick to get Spring Cleaning 2010 kicked into high gear!

Any signs of Spring around your way?

2 comments:

  1. We've gone from close to 30 inches of snow to around 20 inches. Does that count as a sign of spring? If so, then yes! Spring is all around us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the recipe for the multi- purpose cleaner. Let me know how it works. (And smells.)

    ReplyDelete