So here's my list of excuses:
- We've been busy with other things.
- MDF is such a pain to pick up at the store since you need to find willing parent and time to borrow their truck.
- It's really really hot outside which makes the upstairs really hot.
- We need a couple hour block of day light to work on the molding.
- I need to pick more wall paint for touch-ups. I thought I would be good with left over paint, but I'm really bad a sealing cans. We do have a small sample in a semi-gloss but our walls are painted with a matte.
- We are also painting the basement floor.
- We like to watch tv.
We got the bed upstairs and assembled without ending our 11 year relationship.
The solid wood dresser made it upstairs too.
Of course some of the shoes found a temporary home (more on this later).
Can't wait to wrap this project up and add 300+ square feet of living space to our home.